1. To register online and upload requirements, click the link https://tinyurl.com/MDAenrollment.
In filling out the form, old students are not required to upload their academic
credentials and may proceed to answering the next question.
2. Upon registration, wait for an emailed feedback after three (3) working days from the Registrar’s office for the verification and evaluation of your submitted credentials.
3. Take note of the assessed fees from the Finance Office contained in the e-mailed feedback.
4. Pay the indicated assessed fees through bank deposit to either of the following:
Sta. Maria Rural Bank (Pulong Buhangin Branch)
Account Name: MATER DEI ACADEMY
Account No.: 01-01483-0
Asia United Bank (Sta. Maria Branch)
Account Name: MATER DEI ACADEMY OF STA. MARIA, BULACAN, INC.
Account No.: 116-01-000078-0
5. Send ASAP to email@example.com a clear photo or scanned copy of the DEPOSIT SLIP showing the (a) exact amount deposited, (b) date deposited and (c) learners complete name and (d) incoming grade/ year level.
6. Check your email within three (3) working days (cash payment) or at least five (5) working days (check payment) for the official electronic receipt of payment and notification of enrolment from the school.
7. Check the Mater Dei Facebook page and your email for announcements on official opening of classes, online orientation for students and parents and other important notices.